ss_blog_claim=e5ba156090713e3a620a7c13885b7928

Wednesday, October 29

Neobux

This is my first ptc site that i sign up to and i am glad that i did so.So let me tell you somethings about this great ptc.
So i get payed just for clicking a few ads a day.I get 0.01$ per click, when i saw this i say that is impossible to earn money here.But you can earn money by investing some dollars first.So rent first 100 referrals for just 30$ and get my golden pack for 60$ so in total i invest 90$. After 2 months i got 1400 rent referrals and receive so far over 400$.

It was a good investment? In my opinion , YES.

So if you want to get it a go, just click on my banner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

neobux is a great site that i have been using to make me some extra money online... To anybody out there that might think this site is a scam i can personally say that i have been paid by this site, just like they said they would... plus they rent referals is a very unique thing in the PTC community... once you fully understand it it is very easy for someone to earn several thousand dollars (over time) with this site! So if you have not joined then i suggest you join neobux today! just click one of the links on this blog and get started!

Also if you want to Earn Extra Money Online Then give this site a try along with neobux... between these two i have earned myself a lot of "peanuts"!